This post may contain affiliate links. Read my full disclosure page here.
Wow, is it fall already? I’m in shock that we are almost finished with 2016 already. This will be my first official goals post, and I am so excited to start tracking my goals with all of you!
In the month of September, I have four main categories that I want to work on: Financial, business, parenting, and self-care. While my priorities and categories may change, these four will normally be my focus.
Since I now work from home full-time(more on that in another post), I am working my way into full-time income from home. We also have a few debts that need to be paid off. Sadly, when I was let go of my job we had to rely on a credit card and small personal loan. We plan to pay both off before they start accruing too much interest.
- Earn $1500(after taxes) from blogging/freelancing/virtual assisting
- Pay $250 towards our credit card
- Pay off our entire personal loan
While I would love to make a full-time income with my blog and virtual assisting, I know I that won’t happen unless I put in work. This month, I want to:
- Gain at least 100 followers on Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter
- Pitch and be accepted by 2-3 potential clients/businesses
- Increase my unique pageviews to 1,000/month or more
- Create an opt-in to gain email subscribers
- Start working on my podcast( I hope to debut it by January 2017!)
A large portion of my time is dedicated to spending time with my mini-me. I love being able to work from home and spend more time with her, and since fall is fast approaching I have so many activities I want to do with her.