Welcome to my resources page!
Here, you will find all of my favorite products and tools that help me run my business and simplify my life. Just click the bolded text to go straight to each site.
Note: Some of these links may be affiliate links. This doesn’t mean that I’m promoting a product solely for the money because that’s far from the truth. I’d share these links regardless of affiliation. However, if you’re willing to support a hardworking mama and business owner, I’d appreciate it. Either way, I hope these resources help!
Marketing & Sales:
- Quickbooks Self-Employed – Bookkeeping. This allows me to track my income and expenses, invoice, and pay my taxes online. (Get 1/2 off your first 6 months here.)
- Tailwind – Pinterest scheduler. (Get your first month free here.)
- Planoly – Instagram photo scheduler. (Get your first month free here.)
- Mailerlite – Email marketing system.
- SmarterQueue – Social media scheduler. Allows me to post on Twitter and Facebook, plus I can recycle posts. (Get your first month free here.)
- Linktree – Allows me to add multiple links to my Instagram bio.
- WiseStamp – A custom signature for email. Allows me to market my services without spamming.
- Moo – Business cards.
- Divi – My blog’s theme.
- Social Warfare – Social media sharing plugin. (Get the premium version for just $29/yr. here.)
- Creative Market – Marketplace for premade graphics, stock photos, website themes, and more. (Get 10% off your first order here.)
- Audible – Listen to audiobooks and read more. (Get your first audiobook for free here.)
- Hulu – When you just need a break. I recommend “The Good Place”, “This Is Us”, and “Bob’s Burgers”. (Get your first month for free here.)
- Podcast Addict – Listen to podcasts on the go and subscribe to all of your favorite podcasts in one easy app.
- Asana – My task management system.
- Better Productivity Email Challenge – My productivity email challenge to get you doing more in less time.
- Toggl – My time tracking system.
- Tomato Timer – Time tracking that follows the Pomodoro technique.
- Evernote – My personal hub for organizing thoughts, plans, and more.
Loffee– An app that plays Lo-Fi genre productivity music.