Strategy Session Terms & Conditions
Hey there! Thanks for scheduling a strategy session with me. Please take some time to read these terms and conditions. All of these topics are important! Plus, you’ll be able to have peace of mind, and get more out of your strategy session. It’s important that we are able to work together as The Entrepremomer (that’s me!) and The Client (that’s you!)
I promise that I will not divulge that you had a strategy session with me without your express consent. You are free to discuss the session with anyone at any time as a client.
- As your strategy consultant and workflow strategist, I will do everything in my power to support you, help you, and guide you so that you may achieve your goals, and have the results you desire in your business.
- As much as I’d love to do the work for you, you are responsible for the changes and growth in your business.
- By scheduling a session with me, you are accepting full responsibility for any and all decisions you make in your business, and their outcomes.
- Once you’ve scheduled a session, you are agreeing to and acknowledging that I (The Entrepremomer, Kimberly Studdard) am not a licensed investment advisor, accountant, or legal professional.
After Sessions Access
I am available via email during my business hours of Monday-Thursday 9 am – 5 pm. If you are seeking clarity, want to share your wins (or losses!) with me, or even have me briefly review your work after our session, I will be happy to do so at no extra cost.
Terms & Conditions
By scheduling with The Entrepremomer, you are agreeing to the below Terms & Conditions.
If you wish to cancel a session agreement and payment within 5 business days of the date booked, you may do so for a full 100% refund of any payments. This refund is only available if services have not commenced in any way rendering any refund void. If you need to cancel or reschedule, please do so as soon as possible. Calls canceled 12 hours or less before the call will result in a $50 surcharge. No refunds, credits or transfers available for no-shows.
Notice of cancellation
All notice of cancellation must be in writing and delivered by mail or email to email@example.com. Cancellation notice will be deemed on the date in which the cancellation is received by The Entrepremomer.
All material relating to my strategy sessions (that are not common knowledge) is subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights. All materials may not be recorded, used or reproduced without the written permission of the owner, The Entrepremomer.
You agree that all action taken is performed voluntarily and is your responsibility. All clients should seek independent professional advice before undertaking any business or investment actions.
You agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set out above.
- I am so excited to speak with you about your business development!
- Just to confirm, you will not receive a refund or another call if you miss your scheduled time.
- If you have any additional answers from your questionnaire, feel free to submit them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I record our sessions, but it’s always best to take your own notes just in case.
- Everything we speak about is confidential, so please be as honest as possible during the session. I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what you need.
- This will be a video call. No need to be nervous. It’s so we can really work through your problem areas, goals, and business. It’s better to feel like someone is in the room with you holding you accountable, so that is why I do video. If you DON’T have a video camera, no worries, but I will be on video.